Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Le Werkz

Well, hello my dear readers.
As many of you know, for the last few months I've had quite the hardship with jobs and money and things. First Teleperformance (who can suck-it btw), they fired me because of a supervisor mistake, mostly because she was an ignorant bitch that didn't know how to do her job efficiently, but we won't go much into it than that (: --and the job with Subway, which is still lingering in existence that I got the day I KNEW I was getting fired at Telewhatever.
I'm not quite sure if I still have a job with Subway or not. This is what happened though:
I asked my boss, who by the way is 6 years younger than I am, and is still using his parents car, that I wanted to know what I worked all the next week on Saturday. Two days beforehand, like what my Mon-Fri schedule was. He said he would text it to me. HE NEVER DID.
Then like I guess two hours after I was supposed to be there, he says, "oh you missed your shift, I'm taking you off the schedule." I seriously lost it. And after three long grueling hours of going back and forth, he says, "okay, well I'll text you when you are back on the schedule." Here's the best part about it though, the next night, like... idk 10 hours after this bullshit he calls managing, he shoots me another text about 6pm the next night asking if I'm going to be showing up for my evening shift. Then leaves me a voice mail saying if I don't show up I'm fired. I simply told him, "YOU TOOK ME OFF THE SCHEDULE, REMEMBER?!?" He didn't text me, I tried calling him. He didn't call me back. I texted his boss to ask him what was up, his only response was, "You tried talking to him right?" -why no, I just thought the whole world revolved around me and everyone was thinking of me, so I didn't even think to TALK to the guy. I told him exactly what happened and then phrased it like so, "Yes, I've called him and texted him. Its getting ridiculous.  He says what he wants to and then just ignores me whenever I respond back to him. Its like being in high school all over again! This is really unprofessional." Didn't hear from him again either. Soooooo, I really have no idea if I'm still hired or not. Didn't sign anything, or get word that I was fired sooo in all good retrospect, I really have no idea where that job is. I'd really like to know though, because my mom keeps asking if I've heard from them like every single day...

Today though, or I guess Yesterday-November 29th was my first day at McDonalds. For the first like 3 hours I sat on my ass in this extremely uncomfortable chair, and watched these damn orientation movies telling me about cross-contamination and how to treat rude guests, (things I neverrrr ever thought to know from my other 8+ years in fast food restaurant jobs) and I completed all my tests and then they had me clean the entire lobby for the remainder of my shift.
I sincerely started out saying to myself, "yay, I've got a job and a REAL paycheck now.." and I believe half way through sweeping with quite the fail broom, "this job doesn't pay me enough". Also, I remember these two boys that sat at this one table while I was cleaning around them for like 15 minutes, listening to really crappy trance music and talking about shit, and I looked over at one of these individuals while I was cleaning the tables, and I really said in my head, "dude, you are inside a building and its DARK outside, take off the damn sunglasses." lol. Then they left me their trash to pick up after them. >.> Keel.

In other news though I had a really great time with my bestfriend Bekkah tonight (:
We totally had a girls night out, and went out to eat and sat through mostly horrible karaoke night at Applebee's and talked about putting money away for an apartment and at LEAST 6 months of rent for it. Its gonna be brilliant! (: We're gonna get a townhouse, and I'm stoked. At least somettthing is going good with that. Plus we work at the same place and its super easy, I hope we both get raises soon that'd be super awesome. I'm kinda scared for the Holidays though, its gonna be brutal. Shhh, that doesn't count as one. Inside joke....with an older person.. he doesn't have an online account. I win. Goodnight. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment