Saturday, November 26, 2011

Spirit Guides

Over the last few years, I've found myself in the Pagan, or Neo-Pagan religion. Yes, its really a religion, no I'm not just talking out of my ass. (:
While speaking with an old friend, ironically I might add, I was reading this article online: "Connecting With Your Spirit Guide", and if you read through it then it kind of makes you more aware of how life speaks to you.
I have a friend that knows exactly what their Spirit Guide looks like, knows where to look for him, and has seen him on a many of occasions since a very young age, possibly further back then should be remembered. But, in my eyes that person is pretty advanced in their Craft as well, so its not too surprising really. However, I've been trying to extend my knowledge and I guess, "catch up" in what I've been lagging in, and though I've never seen mine, I know when its around. There's been several occasions that before, I would of thought was just coincidence or a "miracle" that a said instance didn't happen or did. But when I look back on it, I always have the option to ignore my gut, or go against the grain as some would call it, and sometimes I had but even through my stubbornest acts, I've been I guess spared. That is magik to me.

Also, just found out why I've loved the Heartagram but not H.I.M for so long. Epic reminders of what was to be, that's also considered magik.

Happy Findings.
So mote it be. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment