Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December is too cold

Well kids, its now December and its definitely feeling like it. It finally snowed, and I say "finally" with sorrowful filled words, mostly since it couldn't be colder. I don't have anything hard to knock on right now, but if I did, please don't jinx.
McDonalds however is working out quite nicely. Weird hours though, and little hours too :(  I'm working on getting nicer ones, and longer ones (: Like today/night, I worked until 2am, and Bekkah worked until 4am, really weird working that late. Has decided I officially hate Playland, there is nothing magical left about McDonalds. Nor do they have those little plastic playland balls anymore, sad. Getting on, its the most HORRIBLE little place to clean in the world. And ours has to be open until 2am, which means those irresponsible parents that come in at 9pm and let their little brats run all over carnation for 2 1/2 hours (yes, it happens) get to fully live up to their irresponsibility and let them make a huge effing mess that I just cleaned up. Its like, "oh this table is clean, along side that one that's alll the way across the room?...SURE, I'll mess both of them up. And I will drop french fries and smear ketchup on everything I touch!" For serious, every where that I had previously cleaned....dirty. :/ I hate people. Then after I finally got to mop everything, these group of teenagers come in and play ball while I'm mopping. I'm just like, "hey, wait 10 mins..." nope. I keel you.

I was a significantly nice person though, and picked up my lovely Bekkah from work at 4am so her mother didn't have to. Did I mention it was 10˚ when I went to get her? That's too COLD utah, I don't care who you are, how long you've been here. 10˚ is unacceptable, I demand a do-over. Like, how about you give us snow on Christmas, maybbeee for New Years and then the rest of the year and until may you just don't like snow AT ALL, and you can just be kinda cold. Like a warm fall breeze kinda cool?? Sound like a good negotiation? I think so. (:

So in other news, the Truck is really fixed this time. Its working, but the heater isn't too warm, it defrosts but again, the weather too cold. I've decided to wear layers, and by layers I mean clothing layers and then jacket layers. (: Seems to work efficiently, at least until me and this snow guy work out this new season called, "not too cold until may weather."  When that deal goes down things will be working brilliantly.

Speaking of brilliantly, I worked out the main numbers and I figure if me and Bekkah want a place by summer than we're gonna have to work our asses off and put back like $200-$250 a month for about 6 or 7 months to afford and have good credit towards a Townhouse or even just a HOUSE. Cuz we need one in the direct, Provo, Springville, Orem area for sure. Anywhere else would just be a waste of gas and money that we really don't have a lot of money for. Also, its going to total out being about $3050 a piece to move out, and into someplace decent. January savings, here we come!

I just hope by January I have a decent income and I can afford insurance cuz my stupid gallbladder is really giving me a nice run for my lack of health insurance. Obama, you fail me. I'm for serious though, unless I have some proof that I jumped a boarder or something, or I get a really bad tan then I'm probably not gonna trick anyone into thinking that I'm really really broke for state provided insurance, which is really unfair by the way. Especially since mine is really been hurting lately, along side of a bunch of other things its not particularly fun or amazing of any kind of sorts except how badly it seems to hurt every other day. Blaghhh, just another thing I suppose.

Oh well, in perspective of everything lately I guess worse things could be going on, I suppose my parents could of said no to letting me move back in and I could still be with my d-bag roommates that don't know how to have real human conversations? Or I could of just kept putting up with other roommates' bullshit of an excuse to be like-ish human as possible. Idk, all I know is it's almost 8am and I'm still up. I'm actually up long enough for mom to bitch at me for not folding the clothes I took outta the dryer while saying, "I fold every single one of these clothes.." I figured it was probably a bad time to say, "Cool Story..." yeah, probably.

Going to sleep now. Ends in something interesting that leaves you completely amazed and bewildered. Also something that makes you want to sign into your google account and follow my bloggity blog cuz, hey man. I'm what they call entertainment. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment